Skybus De Havilland Twin Otter aircraft carry a maximum of 19 passengers per flight dependant on the route. Skybus also operate Britten Norman Islander aircraft from Land's End Airport which seat 8 passengers. Please note the following important information:
- There are no onboard toliet facility on our aircraft.
- There are no refreshment service during Skybus flights.
- There are no overhead lockers or luggage storage areas onboard our aircraft.
- Enjoy the sunshine as you relax on the upper deck, as there is seating available outside, (Deck A/Bridge Deck). Smoking is only permitted on the open deck.
- A range of alcoholic, soft drinks, and hot drinks are available from the bar, situated on the middle deck, toward the front of the ship. There is also a comfortable seating area in the bar, with soft chairs and tables.
- The buffet area provides snacks, soft drinks and hot drinks, and is found at the rear on Deck C (Lower Deck), where there are café style tables and chairs where you can sit comfortably to eat your meal. The toilets and baby changing facility are also found on this level, and lounge seating.
- The Lower Saloon offers a quiet area in which to relax, there are a limited number of couchettes in which passengers can recline. Please note that dogs are not permitted in the Lower Saloon,
For information on wheelchair access on board both Scillonian III and Skybus see our Assisted Travel page.