With Christmas just around the corner, we thought we’d put together our favourite gift ideas using all things Scilly. Here’s our top picks…
- Indulge your sweet tooth, we have traditional clotted cream fudge available to purchase at our airport at Land’s End, designed with packing inspired from our water loving friends.
2. In the bag, to hold your special holiday memories close, our handy jute bags are available in a vibrant red or blue. Choose from two playful phrases.
3. Scenic flights, our 20-minute scenic flights are simply spectacular. Tickets are available from just £50 per person. 4. Isles of Scilly Travel gift vouchers, you can purchase gift vouchers for as little or as much as you like, to find out about our Travel vouchers, call our friendly travel centre on 01736 334220.
5. An Isles of Scilly hamper, enjoy all the tastes of Scilly with a specially put together hamper from Tanglewood Kitchen on St Mary’s. Hampers can be tailored to suit your needs! Get yours by calling Tanglewood Kitchen on: 01720 42245
6. Phoenix crafts, there is a whole variety of arts and crafts on Scilly from painters to stained glass, jewellers and printmakers. There’s no short supply of inspiring artists showcasing their work, the Phoenix studio on St Mary’s houses a large variety.
7. SC Salt, handmade on the Isles of Scilly, Scillonian sea salt is from the shores of the island and is an essential to every chef’s kitchen. Buy yours from: sc-salt.co.uk/buy-our-salts.html
8. Fay Page, trinkets and charms in silver and gold, Fay Page’s work is renowned with many as a memory of the magic that is Scilly. Handmade on the island of St Martin’s and shells collected from the shores of Scilly.
9. Westward Farm Gin, distilled on the shores of St Agnes and infused with essential oils, this is the perfect gift for the gin lovers.
10. There’s nothing quite like that Scilly smell and on the Isles of Scilly Narcissi flower earlier than anywhere else meaning they are ready in time for Christmas. Order bunches from as little as 16 to 100.
There are many wonderful products and gifts inspired by the islands, the above are a sample of our favourite. If you’re on the islands there’s a special late-night Christmas festival on 22nd Dec, for full details visit the Visit Isles of Scilly page here.
To find out more about our Isles of Scilly Travel gift vouchers and scenic flights call us on 01720 334220 or go to Scenic flights. Our sumptuous fudge and handy jute bags are available in the café in Land’s End airport and in the travel centre on the Isles of Scilly.