Locals’ offer for 2017
Isles of Scilly Travel is delighted to announce the launch of a 2017 Locals’ Offer for day trip sailings to the Isles of Scilly, enabling residents of Cornwall and parts of Devon to save up to 36% on the standard brochure fare.
Following the huge success of two Locals’ Offers which ran last summer and autumn, we are extending the deal for 2017 from March – June, for mid-week day trips *(terms apply).
This means people living in the TR, PL, EX22 and EX23 postcode areas can enjoy a day trip like no other to the destination on their doorstep, enabling the people living closest to the stunning Isles of Scilly to visit for less, as part of our ongoing commitment at Isles of Scilly Travel to supporting the communities we serve and work within.
Anyone living in the TR, PL, EX22 and EX23 postcode areas, which cover all of Cornwall and areas of Devon including Plymouth, Tavistock, Holsworthy and Ivybridge, is eligible to book a heavily reduced day sailing ticket to Scilly on all day trip sailings on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays throughout March, April, May and June.
Fares will cost:
- Adults £25pp return
- Children £15pp return
- Infants £10pp return
You’ll set sail from Penzance on the Scillonian III and soak up the spectacular sight of the Cornish coastline, spotting landmarks like the world-renowned open air Minack Theatre, the famous Porthcurno cove and the Land’s End peninsula, before the breathtaking archipelago itself comes into view.
Often the ship is joined and followed by pods of dolphins, seabirds and occasionally even basking sharks.
Having arrived on Scilly around midday, you can enjoy an afternoon exploring the islands before one last chance to see the islands from the sea as you return to the mainland at the end of a memorable day. Visit a couple of our suggested day trip itineraries here
What are you waiting for?
To book call 01736 334220 quoting ‘Local17’
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for new day trip bookings on Scillonian III only
- Travel to be taken on all day trip sailing days in March and on a Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday between March 2017 and June 2017 (Sunday sailings in June only).
- Exclusions apply during peak periods and event weekends such as the Gig Weekend, May Bank Holiday and Otillio Swim Championship weekend.
- No refunds will be offered for bookings already made.
- Offer must be quoted at the time of booking and is not valid on any other discounted travel rates
- Must be a full time resident living in the TR, PL, EX22 or EX23 postcode areas- proof of residency will be required on collection of tickets. Failure to provide a utility bill with proof of an address and photographic ID will void the locals offer fare
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts.
- Offer must be booked by calling the Travel Centre on 01736 334220 and quoting ‘Local17’, and will not be available online
- Normal Travel T&C’s apply and can be found at: https://www.islesofscilly-travel.co.uk/plan-your-trip/terms-and-conditions/