Due to the forecasted weather for Saturday 10th August, the 06:30 sailing from Penzance and the 10:00 sailing from St. Mary’s have been cancelled.

The 13:30 sailing from Penzance and the 17:00 sailing from St. Mary’s will go ahead as scheduled.

Day Trip Passengers
We would like to inform all passengers on a day trip ticket, that day trips on Saturday’s sailings have been cancelled.

The weather is looking much better for Sunday 11th August or for those looking for a longer day on the islands, we have another double sailing on Saturday 17th August.

Please note we will contact all affected day trip passengers to discuss alternative options at the earliest opportunity.

Non Day Trip Passengers
All non day trip passengers travelling on Saturday will be automatically transferred to the following sailings:

13:30 sailing from Penzance to St. Mary’s:
Check-in: 11:30 to 13.00
Baggage drop off: 09:30 to 13.00
Freight items accepted from: 09:30 to 10:30

17:00hrs sailing from St. Mary’s to Penzance:
Check-in: 15:45 to 16.30

If you would prefer to transfer to an alternative date please contact us.
We are continuing to monitor the weather forecast but Friday 9th August sailing is planned to go ahead as per scheduled sailing.

Whilst we can’t help the weather, we are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. For any enquiries please call our Travel Centre on 01736 334220.

Do keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our twitter travel updates page @IOSTravelupdate and online at www.islesofscilly-travel.co.uk/travel-updates/