The weather forecast for St Mary’s is poor, with low cloud and reduced visibility likely to disrupt Skybus flights for the rest of today.

Skybus Operations are currently trying to contact all passengers that are due to fly from the mainland today, offering them the option to transfer to a flight on a different date free of charge and where space allows. Alternatively, you will also be offered the option to transfer to tomorrow’s Scillonian III sailing, departing Penzance Harbour at 11am. Transport provided from your Airport of departure if required.

Passengers due to travel with Skybus from St Mary’s may also take the option of  a transfer to the Scillonian sailing tomorrow, departing St Mary’s at 16:30, onward transport will be provided to get passengers back to their Airport of departure or Penzance station. There is some availability on Monday’s flights.

For those passengers opting to transfer to tomorrow’s sailing from the mainland, we strongly advise that you either find accommodation close to where you currently are, or, to travel down tomorrow morning either to the Scillonian III departure point or to your original Airport of departure to park your car and take the onward transport provided by Skybus due to the limited accommodation in the Penzance and Newquay areas.

Whilst Skybus operations are contacting passenger, passengers can call our travel centres on 01736 785233 to discuss options and to answer any questions that you may have.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to passengers travelling on today’s flights.