As we grow, we look to employ people with the right skills and experience that understand the importance of maintaining and improving our services.
Investors in People
The Isles of Scilly Steamship Group is unique in the UK in terms of its breadth of transport operations including shipping, airline and airport services; providing lifeline links for both passengers and freight between the Isles of Scilly and the mainland.
Due to continued growth and expansion of our Skybus airline, we’re now looking for BN2 Captains.
To apply for the post you must:
- Hold a valid JAR ATPL or Part-FCL ATPL (full or frozen)
- Hold a valid Class 1 Medical
- Hold a current CPL and Instrument Rating on a multi-engine piston aircraft
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Have a minimum of 2000 hours total flight time
- Have a minimum of 500 hours as pilot in command1
- Have a minimum of 100 hours IFR, of which a minimum of 40 hours must be multi-engine
- Have a minimum of 200 hours commercial flying (may include air work) as pilot in command1
- Have a minimum of 200 hours multi-engine flying as pilot in command
- Have a minimum of 50 hours multi-engine piston under IFR, of which 10 is as pilot-in-command
- Be available to start work immediately
- Be able to supply references from all your employers for the last 5 years.
- Have logged at least 100 hours flying time in the last 12 months.
6 month contract, April 2018 – October 2018
The hours as pilot-in-command may be substituted by hours operating as co-pilot on the basis of two hours as co-pilot is equivalent to one hour as pilot-in-command provided those hours were gained within an established multi-pilot crew system.
Can’t see the job for you?
Whilst we may not have the right vacancy for you at present, we welcome speculative applications.