As we grow, we look to employ people with the right skills and experience that understand the importance of maintaining and improving our services.
Investors in People
The Isles of Scilly Steamship Group is unique in the UK in terms of its breadth of transport operations including commercial airline, airport and shipping services, providing lifeline links for both passengers and freight between the Isles of Scilly and the mainland. In addition, the Company operates Penzance Dry Dock and several other businesses on the islands.
Nike Engineering, based on St. Mary’s, provides Automotive and Marine services to the Isles of Scilly. We are recruiting for a Car Mechanic to join our team.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Investigation and fault diagnosis of cars, lorries and fork lift trucks.
- Repair, overhaul and maintenance of company and customer vehicles.
- Dealing with customer enquiries.
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Evidence of recent application of skills
- Full, clean driving licence
- Based on St. Mary’s, Isles of Scilly
- Discounted Travel
- 30 days annual leave inclusive of any public bank holidays
- Pension Plan
- Workwear Provided
- Permanent full time position
Can’t see the job for you?
Whilst we may not have the right vacancy for you at present, we welcome speculative applications.