As we grow, we look to employ people with the right skills and experience that understand the importance of maintaining and improving our services.
DHC6 TWIN OTTER CAPTAIN
The Isles of Scilly Steamship Group is unique in the UK in terms of its breadth of transport operations including shipping, airline and airport services; providing lifeline links for both passengers and freight between the Isles of Scilly and the mainland.
Due to continued growth and expansion of our Skybus airline, we’re now looking for DHC6 Twin Otter Captains.
You will be based at Lands End Airport. Rosters will change at short notice so living nearby is essential.
- Hold a valid JAR ATPL or Part-FCL ATPL (full or frozen)
- Hold a valid Class 1 Medical
- Hold an MCC certificate or exemption
- Have a minimum of 2000 hours total flight time
- Have a minimum of 500 hours as DHC6 pilot in command
- Have logged at least 100 hours flying time in the last 12 months.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English (ICAO Level 6)
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Be available to start work in early April 2017
- Be able to supply references from all your employers for the last 5 years.
Roster is usually 6 month contract from April 2017 to October 2017
- Concessionary travel to the Isles of Scilly and any other relevant schemes
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Can’t see the job for you?
Whilst we may not have the right vacancy for you at present, we welcome speculative applications.