As we grow, we look to employ people with the right skills and experience that understand the importance of maintaining and improving our services.
Investors in People
Seasonal Cafe Assistant
A new opportunity has become available for a seasonal cafe assistant at Land’s End Airport. This is a great position for someone who enjoys working with the public and thrives in a busy working environment.
The Isles of Scilly Steamship Group is unique in the UK in terms of its breadth of transport operations including shipping, airline and airport services; providing lifeline links for both passengers and freight services between the Isles of Scilly and the mainland. The Group operates the Scillonian III passenger ferry and has recently acquired a new freight ship that is currently being modified to replace the current, smaller vessel, the Gry Maritha. Inter-island freight and mail services are provided using two smaller vessels. The Company also operates Penzance Dry Dock to maintain its own vessels and provide services to external clients.
- Serving Customers in a polite and courteous manner
- Dealing with customer queries
- Making sandwiches and hot drinks
- Keeping the Western Rocks Coffee Co. area clean and tidy
- Maintaining operational procedures
- Cash Handling and taking card payments
- Exceptional level of customer service skills
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Work wear provided
- Discounted Travel
- Pension plan
- 28 days holiday pro rata
- Approx 24 hours per week, Monday- Saturday between 06.00 and 18.00 to be arranged with Cafe Supervisor
Can’t see the job for you?
Whilst we may not have the right vacancy for you at present, we welcome speculative applications.