As we grow, we look to employ people with the right skills and experience that understand the importance of maintaining and improving our services.
Investors in People
SEASONAL SCILLONIAN III PASSENGER SERVICES SUPERVISOR
• Providing instruction and leadership to the Passenger Services Assistants.
• Coordination and oversight of customer services on St Mary’s Quay, including liaison with Group parties and passengers with special requirements to confirm boarding/drop off arrangements.
• Resolution and de-escalation of escalated complaints.
• Liaison with Freight and Passenger Services staff to ensure the smooth running of services and to support team members in completing timely and orderly embarkations.
• Be present whilst passengers disembark on St Mary’s and provide support where needed.
• Checking-in passengers prior to boarding the Scillonian III.
• Maintaining Health and Safety on St Mary’s Quay.
• Promoting customer adherence to company policies.
• Dealing with general customer enquiries providing advice and signposting for passengers when disembarking and embarking.
• Ensuring customer service levels are met and maintained.
• Processing, updating, creating and maintaining computer and manual records.
• Providing assistance and instruction to passengers when and where required.
• Assisting the Travel Centre Team as required.
• Assisting passengers with finding lost luggage.
• Creating and managing check in rotas.
• A good general education, excellent communication, customer services and computer skills
• You should have a positive attitude and be flexible towards working hours
• You should have good time management skills and be capable of prioritizing a busy workload
• Experience of customer service on a face-to-face basis Key dates
Closing date: Friday 26th March 2021
Start date: Immediate
End date: October / November 2021 (Potential of extension for office cover once Scillonian season has finished)
• Hours – approximately 30 hours per week
• General hours are 11:30am to 1:30pm and 3:00pm to 17:00pm on a roster basis. Additional hours will be required where needed for office duties.
• Shifts may be slightly earlier (or occasionally later) on some dates, particularly Saturdays during the summer
• Seasonal part time position, hours available will vary according to seasonal demand
• Discounted travel
• 30 days paid holiday
(pro-rata including bank holidays)
• Workwear and training provided
Can’t see the job for you?
Whilst we may not have the right vacancy for you at present, we welcome speculative applications.