Service status
We are committed to keeping our passengers informed about any possible travel disruptions, delays, or service changes. Below you’ll find our latest travel advisories for our sailings and flights.
Scillonian III – Weather Advisory – Friday 25th September 2026
A weather advisory has been issued due to the forecast of rough sea conditions on Friday 25th September 2026.
Although no decision has been made to cancel these sailings, we would like to advise that sailings may be uncomfortable, and journey times may also be longer than scheduled.
All passengers who have already booked are entitled to a refund or the option to transfer to another day.
Non day-trip passengers
You do not need to contact us unless you wish to make changes to your booking.
Passenger support
For support and further advice, please email sales@islesofscilly-travel.co.uk and a member of our Passenger Relations Team will be in touch.
If your enquiry does not relate to travel within the next three days, please call back later.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please continue to check for updates via email, text alerts, our X travel updates page, and our website.
Please note that inter-island boating and watersports may remain unaffected, but we recommend checking directly with providers for updates on local sea conditions.
| Scillonian III – Early weather warning – Tuesday 29th September
We are closely monitoring the weather forecast for next week and tracking a weather system which could cause disruption to our sailing schedule. While it is too early to issue a formal weather advisory or make any changes to the sailings on Tuesday 29th September, current forecasts are indicating the potential for strong winds and rough sea conditions, with winds potentially exceeding 50 knots. There is also the possibility of rough sea conditions continuing into Wednesday 30th September. Passengers booked to travel Tuesday 29th September With this in mind, we are offering passengers currently booked to travel on Tuesday 29th September the option to transfer their sailing to Monday 28th September. This is an early warning and no decision has been made to cancel or change any sailings. We will continue to closely monitor the forecast and provide further updates as the situation develops. Passenger support If you wish to transfer your Tuesday sailing to Monday, please contact our Passenger Relations Team at sales@islesofscilly-travel.co.uk. Please continue to check your email, text alerts, our X travel updates page and website for the latest information. |
Skybus Newquay service – temporary suspension extended
We have taken the difficult decision to extend the temporary suspension of Skybus flights between Cornwall Airport Newquay and St Mary’s.
Newquay services will remain suspended from 1st September 2026 until 16th March 2027, with services planned to resume in spring 2027.
During this period, we will continue to concentrate our available aircraft and crew resources on Land’s End.
Passengers with existing Newquay bookings
All affected passengers will be contacted by our Passenger Relations Team to discuss their options. Every customer will be offered an alternative flight to/from Land’s End Airport and will receive a refund of the fare difference.