Sail from Penzance from just
Fly from Land’s End from just
From walking, riding, sailing and kayaking to cycling, rock-hopping, snorkelling, sea safaris and more: you’ll never be short of something to…Read More
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page” St Augustine If you haven’t been…Read More
Land’s End Airport re-opened last week following our planned upgrades to harden the runways. After the first planes departed and landed…Read More
While our flights to St. Mary’s are well known, it’s still a bit of a secret that we run scenic flights…Read More
“They’re here! Over here!” the excited passenger shouts. A small pod of dolphins have just started swimming alongside the Scillonian III….Read More
The journey between Penzance and St Mary’s Harbour is one that we’ve been making for nearly a century, but the views,…Read More
View all News
- @IOS TRAVEL If you like to keep active while on holiday, a fun-filled short break ...
- @IOS TRAVEL All Skybus flights are currently operating on time.
- @IOS TRAVEL Skybus flights from Newquay and Exeter flights are on time. Land's End...
- @IOS TRAVEL Short break to the Isles of Scilly? This October buy one adult ticket ...
- @IOS TRAVEL Scillonian III departed Penzance on time this morning at 09:15.
- @IOS TRAVEL Skybus flights are currently operating on time from Land's End and New...