Sail from Penzance from just
Fly from Land’s End from just
Isles of Scilly Visitors' Survey 2014
We've put together an online survey to find out about your recent holiday experience…we'd love it if you'd take 10 minutes to give us your views. To give you a little incentive all respondents will be entered into to a draw to win two return flights to Scilly.
Land’s End Airport re-opened last week following our planned upgrades to harden the runways. After the first planes departed and landed…Read More
While our flights to St. Mary’s are well known, it’s still a bit of a secret that we run scenic flights…Read More
“They’re here! Over here!” the excited passenger shouts. A small pod of dolphins have just started swimming alongside the Scillonian III….Read More
The journey between Penzance and St Mary’s Harbour is one that we’ve been making for nearly a century, but the views,…Read More
Our wildlife expert was back on the Scillionian last week and on the look-out for some of our most exciting marine…Read More
The £2.6 million project to harden the grass runways at Land’s End Airport will get underway next month now that £1.3…Read More
View all News
- @IOS TRAVEL For the second year running, The Tavy Tars will be joining us on board...
- @IOS TRAVEL A Minke Whale enjoying the evening sun- spotted yesterday from the dec...
- @IOS TRAVEL @stagnesboating Enjoy your flight!
- @IOS TRAVEL RT @stagnesboating: At Lands End Airport today about to fly home! Chec...
- @IOS TRAVEL Scillonian III departed Penzance on time at 09:15.
- @IOS TRAVEL It's a sunny start to the day and the first of this morning's Skybus f...