Sail from Penzance from just
Fly from Land’s End from just
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page” St Augustine If you haven’t been…Read More
Land’s End Airport re-opened last week following our planned upgrades to harden the runways. After the first planes departed and landed…Read More
While our flights to St. Mary’s are well known, it’s still a bit of a secret that we run scenic flights…Read More
“They’re here! Over here!” the excited passenger shouts. A small pod of dolphins have just started swimming alongside the Scillonian III….Read More
The journey between Penzance and St Mary’s Harbour is one that we’ve been making for nearly a century, but the views,…Read More
View all News
- @IOS TRAVEL Skybus flights operating on time and Scillonian departed Penzance at 0...
- @IOS TRAVEL Skybus have started flying after an improvement in the weather.
- @IOS TRAVEL Scillonian III departed Penzance at 0915 as scheduled. Skybus flights...
- @IOS TRAVEL RT @visitIOS: Creative writing & painting holidays @visitIOS this ...
- @IOS TRAVEL RT @SamanthaKWilson: Sunny days & silly seals in the beautiful #Is...
- @IOS TRAVEL http://t.co/XgIvIyzfB3