Sail from Penzance from just
Fly from Land’s End from just
Isles of Scilly Visitors' Survey 2014
We've put together an online survey to find out about your recent holiday experience…we'd love it if you'd take 10 minutes to give us your views. To give you a little incentive all respondents will be entered into to a draw to win two return flights to Scilly.
While our flights to St. Mary’s are well known, it’s still a bit of a secret that we run scenic flights…Read More
“They’re here! Over here!” the excited passenger shouts. A small pod of dolphins have just started swimming alongside the Scillonian III….Read More
The journey between Penzance and St Mary’s Harbour is one that we’ve been making for nearly a century, but the views,…Read More
Our wildlife expert was back on the Scillionian last week and on the look-out for some of our most exciting marine…Read More
The £2.6 million project to harden the grass runways at Land’s End Airport will get underway next month now that £1.3…Read More
Fearless grandfather Tom Lackey made history today (22nd May) when he became the first person to wingwalk from Land’s End Airport…Read More
View all News
- @IOS TRAVEL We were treated to another amazing display by the common dolphins yest...
- @IOS TRAVEL Our very own Skybus pilot, Simon Williams, tells us all about the Scen...
- @IOS TRAVEL Scillonian III departed Penzance on time at 09:15
- @IOS TRAVEL The first of today's Skybus flights have departed Land's End and Newqu...
- @IOS TRAVEL Scenic fights: See Cornwall in all its majesty! With Skybus pilot Simo...
- @IOS TRAVEL Families! Set sail for Scilly this summer for just £75 http://t.co/QL...