Sail from Penzance from just
Fly from Land’s End from just
Isles of Scilly Visitors' Survey 2014
We've put together an online survey to find out about your recent holiday experience…we'd love it if you'd take 10 minutes to give us your views. To give you a little incentive all respondents will be entered into to a draw to win two return flights to Scilly.
We regret to inform passengers that Land’s End Airport will remain closed while work continues on hardening two of the airport’s…Read More
“They’re here! Over here!” the excited passenger shouts. A small pod of dolphins have just started swimming alongside the Scillonian III….Read More
The journey between Penzance and St Mary’s Harbour is one that we’ve been making for nearly a century, but the views,…Read More
Our wildlife expert was back on the Scillionian last week and on the look-out for some of our most exciting marine…Read More
The £2.6 million project to harden the grass runways at Land’s End Airport will get underway next month now that £1.3…Read More
Fearless grandfather Tom Lackey made history today (22nd May) when he became the first person to wingwalk from Land’s End Airport…Read More
View all News
- @IOS TRAVEL Summer on Porthcressa http://t.co/Ilp1MzlrLD
- @IOS TRAVEL We now have limited availability for the Scillonian III sailing depart...
- @IOS TRAVEL The sunny weather is forecast to last for at least another week. We ha...
- @IOS TRAVEL Scillonian III departed Penzance on time at 09:15.
- @IOS TRAVEL Day trip to the Isles of Scilly? This July buy one adult ticket and re...
- @IOS TRAVEL The first two of today's Skybus flights from Newquay have departed on ...