Locals’ Offer 2017
We are delighted to announce the launch of a 2017 Locals’ Offer for day trip sailings to the Isles of Scilly, enabling residents of Cornwall and parts of Devon to save up to 35% on the standard brochure fare.
Following the huge success of two Locals’ Offers which ran last summer and autumn, we are extending the deal for 2017 from March – June, for mid-week day trips *(terms apply).
This means people living in the Devon and Cornwall postcode areas can enjoy a day trip like no other to the destination on their doorstep, enabling the people living closest to the stunning Isles of Scilly to visit for less, as part of our ongoing commitment at Isles of Scilly Travel to supporting the communities we serve and work within.
Anyone living in Cornwall and Devon, is eligible to book a heavily reduced day sailing ticket to Scilly on all day trip sailings on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays throughout March, April, May and June.
You’ll set sail from Penzance on the Scillonian III and soak up the spectacular sight of the Cornish coastline, spotting landmarks like the world-renowned open air Minack Theatre, the famous Porthcurno cove and the Land’s End peninsula, before the breathtaking archipelago itself comes into view.
Having arrived on Scilly around midday, you can enjoy an afternoon exploring the islands before one last chance to see the islands from the sea as you return to the mainland at the end of a memorable day. Visit a couple of our suggested day trip itineraries here.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
TO BOOK CALL 01736 334220 QUOTING ‘Local17’
Devon & Cornwall
On all day trip sailings during the month of March and on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday during April, May and June.
Adults £25pp return
Children £15pp return
Infants £10pp return
1hr before departure
Can be booked for an additional cost
Call 01736 334220 quoting ‘Local17’
2017 Locals’ Offer Fares
Infant (under 2)
2h 45 min each way
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for new day trip bookings on Scillonian III only
- Offer applies on all day trip sailings during the month of March and only on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday between April – June 2017.
- Exclusions apply during peak periods around event weekend such as Gig Weekend (27th April- 2nd May), May Bank Holiday (25th – 30th May) and Otillio Swim Championships weekend (15th – 20th June). Other exclusion dates include: Thursday 30th March, Thursday 13th April and Tuesday 18th April
- No refunds will be offered for bookings already made
- Local17 must be quoted at the time of booking and is not valid on any other discounted travel rates
- Must be a full time resident living in the Devon & Cornwall postcode areas- proof of residency will be required on collection of tickets. Failure to provide a utility bill with proof of an address and photographic ID will void the locals offer fare.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts.
- Offer must be booked by calling the Travel Centre on 01736 334220 and quoting Local17, and will not be available for booking online.
- Normal travel T&C’s Apply and can be found at islesofscilly-travel.co.uk/plan-your-trip/terms-and-conditions/
A day out to remember
Luggage allowance for day trips
Skybus and Fly+Sail ticket Daytrips
1 x Cabin luggage
- Small bag
- 30cm x 15cm x 15cm
- Coat, small camera, binoculars or book
1 x Hand luggage
- Max 5Kg per bag
- 40cm x 55xm x 20cm
Day trip ideas
A day trip to Scilly needn’t cost cost you more than visiting a family attraction on the mainland- make it the highlight of your holiday or, if you’re a local, it’s a perfect day off.
There are a thousand ways to spend a day on Scilly- far more than we’ve room to mention here. But if you’d like some more inspiration, you’ll find our Isles of Scilly Day Trip Guide is packed with ideas, itineraries and schedules… and it’s yours, free of charge- just click the link below.
One thing: when you get back, remember to send us an email or a tweet, and tell us what you liked best.