Due to the predicted weather conditions, Scillonian III will depart from St Mary’s at the earlier time of 15:00.  She will arrive into Penzance at approximately 17:45.

Check-in will be open from 13:45.

This sailing could be uncomfortable due to the sea conditions and is not suitable for anyone travelling on a day trip. Although no decision has been made to cancel the sailing, passengers who have already booked are entitled to a refund or to transfer their travel to another day.

Please contact our Passenger Relations Team on 01736 334220, where we will be able to support you with further help and advice. If your enquiry does not relate to travel over the next 3 days, please call back later.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.