Due to the predicted weather conditions, Scillonian III will depart from Penzance at the later time of 12:00. It will arrive in St Mary’s at approximately 15:00.

Check-in will be open from 10:45.

The sailing could be uncomfortable due to the sea conditions and is not suitable for anyone travelling on a day trip.

Although no decision has been made to cancel the sailing, passengers who have already booked are entitled to a refund or to transfer their travel to another day.

Please contact our Passenger Relations Team on 01736 334220 where we will be able to support you with further help and advice.

If your inquiry does not relate to travel over the next 3 days, please call back later.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.

Please note inter-island boating and water sports may remain unaffected, so check with providers for updates and sea conditions.