Due to the predicted weather conditions, Scillonian III will depart from Penzance at the new time of 10:00 on Wednesday 26th October. She is expected to arrive into St Mary’s at approximately 12:45.

Check-in will be open from 08:45.

Due to the sea conditions, the sailings could be uncomfortable and are not suitable for anyone travelling on a day trip.

Although no decision has been made to cancel the sailings, passengers who have already booked are entitled to a refund or to transfer their travel to another day.

If you have any other queries, please call the Travel Centre on 01736 334220. If your enquiry does not relate to travel over the next three days, please call back later.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.

Please note inter-island boating and watersports may remain unaffected, so check with providers for updates and sea conditions.