Due to the recent change in the weather forecast for Friday 14th July 2023, Scillonian III’s sailing will now depart Penzance harbour at approximately 13:00. The return sailing from St Mary’s is unaffected and will depart at 16:30.

The forecast is indicating rough sea conditions with southerly winds of force 7, gusting force 9, and we advise that this sailing is not suitable for those travelling on a day trip. For those passengers who have already booked, you are entitled to a refund or to transfer your travel to another day.

Please note for those travelling on this sailing, check-in will now be as follows:

Check- in at Penzance harbour: 11:45 – 12:30

Check-in at St. Mary’s harbour:  15:15 – 16:00

Please contact our passenger relations team on 01736 334220 where we will be able to support you with further help and advice. If your enquiry does not relate to travel over the next 3 days, please call back later.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.

Please note inter-island boating and water sports may remain unaffected, so check with providers for updates and sea conditions.