Due to gale force winds forecast for Monday 3rd May, Scillonian III sailing has been cancelled for the safety and comfort of our passengers.
Passengers Departing Penzance to St. Mary’s.
Passengers who are due to travel from Penzance on this date will automatically be transferred to Tuesday 4th May’s sailing.
Departing Penzance to St. Mary’s: 10:00. (Check-in will be from 08:45 to 09:30)
Passengers Departing St. Mary’s to Penzance.
Passengers who are due to travel from St. Mary’s on this date will automatically be transferred to Tuesday 4th May’s sailing.
Departing St. Mary’s to Penzance: 16:30. (Check-in will be from 15:15 to 16:00)
You do not need a new ticket to check-in and do not need to contact us unless the new sailing date or time is not convenient for you.
We continue to monitor the forecast and Tuesday 4th May’s sailing may be uncomfortable and take longer than normal. Any passengers not wishing to travel on Tuesday’s sailing may transfer to an alternative date free of charge or cancel their booking and receive a full refund.
Please note – We do require passengers to wear a face covering and remain seated for the entire journey. Passengers travelling on a Day Trip ticket will be contacted to offer a full refund.
At this time our phone lines are extremely busy but please do contact our travel centres on 01736 334220 and a member will support you with further help and advice. If your telephone enquiry does not relate to travel over the next 3 days, we kindly ask that you call back at a later time.
Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.