Due to the weather forecast the decision has been made to delay Gry Maritha’s scheduled sailing from Penzance on Friday 1st March until Saturday to avoid the worst of the sea conditions.

We will continue to accept and load all booked freight in Penzance on Friday as normal.

Gry Maritha will now depart Penzance on Saturday 2nd March at approximately 06:15, arriving at around 11:00.

The crew will discharge and load all cargo on arrival to St Mary’s, and return to Penzance the same day. The crew aim to depart St Mary’s at 15:30, arriving back in Penzance at approximately 20:00.

Please be assured that we are doing all we can to minimise disruption to the freight service.

Please contact Penzance Quay on 01736 334249 or St Mary’s Quay on 01720 424230 with any queries.

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.