Due to the weather forecast the decision has been made to delay Gry Maritha’s scheduled sailing from Penzance on Friday 8th March until Saturday to avoid the worst of the sea conditions.

We will continue to accept and load all booked freight in Penzance on Friday as normal.

Gry Maritha will now depart Penzance on Saturday 9th March at approximately 03:00, arriving at around 08:00.

The crew will discharge and load all cargo on Saturday and depart St Mary’s at the later time of 11:00, arriving back in Penzance at approximately 16:00 on Saturday.

We are keeping the weather conditions under review and will issue additional updates should the forecast deteriorate further.

Please be assured that we are doing all we can to minimise disruption to the freight service.

Please contact Penzance Quay on 01736 334249 or St Mary’s Quay on 01720 424230 with any queries.

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.