Due to the weather forecast of strong winds, the decision has been made to delay Gry Maritha’s scheduled sailing from Penzance today on Monday 26th February until Tuesday to avoid the worst of the sea conditions.

We will continue to accept and load all booked freight in Penzance as normal.

Gry Maritha will now depart Penzance at 04:30 on Tuesday 27th February, arriving at approximately 09:30.

Once all freight has been unloaded, we will load all items for the mainland and Gry Maritha will return to Penzance on the same day. However, the late arrival into Penzance means that we will not unload the vessel until 07:00 on Wednesday 28th February.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that this delay may cause, but be assured that we are doing everything possible to minimise disruption to the freight service.

Please contact Penzance Quay on 01736 334249 or St Mary’s Quay on 01720 424230 with any queries.

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.