The weather for the week remains challenging.

Based on the current forecast, the Master expects to depart from Penzance on Wednesday 21st December to St Mary’s. Freight will be unloaded on Thursday morning (22nd December) and Gry Maritha will return immediately to Penzance.

The weather forecast for the end of the week remains poor with wave heights in excess of 6 meters on Thursday night and the early hours of Friday morning.

Whilst no sailings have been cancelled at this time, a weather advisory remains in place until Christmas Day.

There is a small amount of cargo space available on tomorrow’s sailing (Wednesday 21st December) and we would be happy to accommodate you subject to availability.

Please contact Penzance Quay on 01736 334249 or St Mary’s Quay on 01720 424230 with any queries.

We ask that all customers keep an eye out for updates via email, our Twitter travel updates page and website.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding.