Due to the current weather conditions, today’s (Wednesday 18th November 2020) Gry Maritha sailing has been cancelled. Unfortunately, alternative options for a delayed sailing have not been possible. The next planned sailing will be as scheduled, exiting Penzance on Friday 20th November at 18:50.

We are sorry for any convenience caused.

If you have any questions, please contact St. Mary’s Freight office on 01736 334252 or Penzance Freight office on 01736 334249 / 334236.

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter, travel updates page and website.