After reviewing the weather forecast we are unfortunately unable to sail as previously planned on Tuesday 11th February due to poor weather conditions.

The Gry Maritha will now aim to depart Penzance on Wednesday (12th) at approximately 7am, arriving into St. Mary’s around midday.

We will continue to load freight as normal today and will be able to accept more freight tomorrow, Tuesday 11th February. This must be booked in with Penzance freight office.

Unfortunately, the scheduled freight sailing for Wednesday 12th February has now been cancelled.

We will continue to monitor the weather forecast for the rest of the week and if possible we will run an additional sailing later this week.

For all your freight needs and enquiries please call: St. Mary’s Quay: 01720 424230 OR Penzance Freight Office: 01736 334249 / 334236