The poor weather forecast for today, Monday 4th December, means that the scheduled Gry Maritha sailing will now depart Penzance at 07:30 on Tuesday 5th December, with an arrival time of approximately 12:00. The return from St Mary’s will depart on Tuesday afternoon.

All freight booked for Monday’s sailing will be accepted and loaded as normal.

We will continue to monitor the weather forecast but after today’s review, we are anticipating further disruption later this week, and any such disruption will be communicated in good time.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and be assured that we are doing all we can to minimise disruption to our freight operations.

Please contact Penzance Quay on 01736 334249 or St Mary’s Quay on 01720 424230 with any queries, or if you’d like to rebook onto these sailings.

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.