Due to the 6M swell height caused by Ex hurricane Epslion, Wednesday’s 28th October Scillonian III sailing has been cancelled for the safety and comfort of our passengers.

Wednesday 28th October 2020 – Travelling from Penzance to St. Mary’s.

Passengers who are due to travel from Penzance on this date will automatically be transferred to Friday 30th October’s sailing.

Departing Penzance to St. Mary’s: 09:15. ( Check-in will be from 08:00 to 08:45)

Wednesday 28th October 2020 – Travelling from St. Mary’s to Penzance.

Please call our Travel Centre on 01736 334220 to discuss your options, which include transferring to an alternative sailing (subject to availability) or a full refund.

We will continue to review the long-range forecast and will keep you informed.

Passengers travelling on a Day Trip ticket will be contacted to offer a full refund.

Please note
– due to increased capacity, all sailings will be busy and due to the nature of our operations, social distancing between passengers and employees will not always be possible. We do require passengers to wear a face covering and remain seated for the entire journey.

At this time our phone lines are extremely busy but please do contact our travel centres on 01736 334220 and a member will support you with further help and advice. If your telephone enquiry does not relate to travel over the next 3 days we kindly ask that you call back at a later time.
Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.