Due to a deterioration of the current weather and sea conditions, a decision has been made to cancel both the outward and return Scillonian III crossings today, on Friday 14th July.

The safety of our passengers is our utmost priority and due to the large swell and overtopping on the pier, we do not deem the conditions safe to board/travel.

We kindly ask that you refrain from calling our Travel Centre at this time.  The team will be contacting all passengers due to travel with us today to explain their options.

If you have any enquires that do not relate to travel over the next 3 days we kindly ask that you call back at a later time.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.