Due to a combination of strong winds, wave height and high tides forecast for Saturday 29th October the Scillonian III sailing from Penzance to St Mary’s has been cancelled for the safety and comfort of our passengers.

Passengers due to travel from St Mary’s on this date will not be affected and the sailing will be going ahead as planned.

Passengers due to travel from Penzance on Saturday 29th October will automatically be transferred to the sailing on Monday 31st October at 09:15. Check- in will be from 08:00 – 08:45.

You do not need a new ticket to check-in and do not need to contact us unless the new date or time is not convenient for you.

There is availability to upgrade to Skybus flights on Saturday, passengers will need to pay the difference in fare.

For further help and advice, please contact our Passenger Relations Team on 01736 334220 where we will be able to support you.

If your enquiry does not relate to travel over the next 3 days, please call back later.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.

Please note inter-island boating and watersports may remain unaffected, so check with providers for updates and sea conditions