Due to a deterioration in the forecast and indications of force 8 winds for Wednesday 5th October, the Scillonian III sailing has been cancelled for the safety and comfort of our passengers.
Passengers due to travel from Penzance on this date will automatically be transferred to Thursday 6th October at 09:15. Check- in will be 08:00 – 08:45.
Passengers due to travel from St Mary’s on this date will automatically be transferred to Thursday 6th October at 16:30. Check-in will be 15:15 – 16:00.
You do not need a new ticket to check-in and do not need to contact us unless the new date or time is not convenient for you.
You can upgrade your ticket to Skybus travel by paying the difference in fare, subject to availability.
For further help and advice, please contact our Passenger Relations Team on 01736 334220 where we will be able to support you.
If your inquiry does not relate to travel over the next 3 days, please call back later.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.
Please note inter-island boating and watersports may remain unaffected, so check with providers for updates and sea conditions.