Due to the predicted high winds and poor sea conditions forecast for Saturday 8th May, Scillonian III sailing has been cancelled for the safety and comfort of our passengers.

Passengers Departing Penzance to St. Mary’s.

Passengers who are due to travel from Penzance on this date will automatically be transferred to Sunday 9th May’s sailing.

Departing Penzance to St. Mary’s: 09:15. (Check-in will between 08:00 & 08:45)

Passengers Departing St. Mary’s to Penzance.

Passengers who are due to travel from St. Mary’s on this date will automatically be transferred to Sunday 9th May’s sailing.

Departing St. Mary’s to Penzance: 13:15. (Check-in will be between 12:00 & 12:45)

You do not need a new ticket to check-in and do not need to contact us unless the new sailing date or time is not convenient for you.

Please note – We do require passengers to wear a face covering and remain seated for the entire journey. Due to the predicted sea state the journey is likely to be uncomfortable and take longer than normal. Any passengers not wishing to travel on Sunday may transfer to an alternative sailing free of charge or receive a full refund. Day Trip passengers are advised that due to poor sea conditions and the amended sailing times, regrettably this sailing is not suitable for those travelling on a day trip ticket. We will contact passengers due to travel on a day trip ticket to offer a transfer to an alternative date or a full refund.

At this time, our phone lines are extremely busy but if you require assistance relating to the change in sailing time, please do contact our travel centres on 01736 334220 and a member of staff will support you with further help and advice. If your telephone enquiry does not relate to travel over the next 3 days, we kindly ask that you call back at a later time.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.