Due to the forecast sea conditions, Friday 2nd October Scillonian III sailings have been cancelled for the safety and comfort of our passengers.
Scillonian is due to resume sailings on Saturday 3rd October and will leave Penzance at the later time of 10.30.
Saturday 3rd October departure times:
Departing Penzance to St. Mary’s: 10.30 (check in will be open between 09.15 & 10.00)
Departing St. Mary’s to Penzance: 16:30 (check in will be open between (15.15 & 16.00)
Passengers booked to travel from Penzance on Friday 2nd October:
Please call our Travel Centre on 01736 334220 to discuss your options, which include transfer to an alternative sailing (subject to availability) or a full refund.
Passengers booked to travel from St Mary’s on Friday 2nd October:
We have automatically transferred your travel to Saturday’s sailing from St Mary’s. You do not need a new ticket to check-in and do not need to contact us unless the new sailing time is not convenient for you.
Passengers Travelling on a Day Trip Ticket:
Due to Saturday’s sea conditions and the later departure from Penzance, regrettably this sailing is not suitable for those travelling on a day trip ticket. We will contact you to reschedule or to provide a refund.
Please note – Due to the sea state Saturday’s sailings are likely to be very uncomfortable and take longer than normal. We do require passengers to wear a face covering and remain seated for the entire journey. Any passengers not wishing to travel on Saturday may transfer to an alternative sailing free of charge or receive a full refund.
At this time, our phone lines are extremely busy but if you require assistance relating to the cancellation of your sailing please do contact our travel centres on 01736 334220 and a member of staff will support you with further help and advice. If your telephone enquiry does not relate to travel over the next 3 days, we kindly ask that you call back at a later time