Due to the predicted weather conditions on Monday 26th September, Scillonian III will depart from Penzance at the later time of 10:00 and arrive into St Mary’s at approximately 13:00.

Check-in will be open from 08:45 to 09:30.


The sailing could be uncomfortable due to the sea conditions and is not suitable for anyone travelling on a day trip.  If you have booked a day trip on this day you will be contacted by a member of our team.


Although no decision has been made to cancel the sailing, passengers who have already booked are entitled to a refund or to transfer their travel to another day.


Please contact our Passenger Relations Team on 01736 334220 where we will be able to support you with further help and advice.

If your inquiry does not relate to travel over the next 3 days, please call back later.


We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.


Please note inter-island boating and watersports may remain unaffected, so check with providers for updates and sea conditions.