Following a further review of the forecast, the decision has been made to cancel the remaining Scillonian III sailings on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th November for the safety of our passengers.

If you are booked to travel on Saturday or Sunday, our Passenger Relations Team will be in touch.

If you have any enquiries that do not relate to travel over the next 3 days, we kindly ask that you call back at a later time.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.