Due to the predicted weather conditions, Scillonian III will depart from St Mary’s at the earlier time of 13:45, arriving in Penzance at approximately 16:30.

Check-in will be open from 12:30 until 13:15.

We would like to advise that this sailing could be uncomfortable.

Although no decision has been made to cancel the sailing, passengers who have already booked are entitled to a refund or to transfer their travel to another day.

Please contact our Passenger Relations Team on 01736 334220 where we will be able to support you with further help and advice.

If your enquiry does not relate to travel over the next 3 days, please call back later.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.

Please note inter-island boating and watersports may remain unaffected, so check with providers for updates and sea conditions.