Due to a deterioration in the weather forecast and strong winds, the decision has been made to cancel the Scillonian III sailings on Saturday 23rd March for the safety and comfort of our passengers.

To minimise disruption, we will be putting on additional sailings on Sunday 24th March.

All passengers booked to travel on board Scillonian III on Saturday have automatically been transferred to the sailings on Sunday.You do not need a new ticket to check in and do not need to contact us unless the new time is not convenient for you.

Outward – Penzance to St Mary’s

Departs at 09:00

Arrives at 11:45

Check in between 08:00 – 08:30

Return – St Mary’s to Penzance

Departs at 13:00

Arrives at 15:45

Check in between 12:00 – 12:30

Day trip passengers

All day trip bookings have been cancelled.

Please contact our Travel Centre on 01736 334220 to request a refund or to transfer your travel to another day.

For further help and advice, please contact our Passenger Relations Team on 01736 334220 where we will be able to support you. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If your enquiry does not relate to travel over the next 3 days, please call back later.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.

Please note inter-island boating and watersports may remain unaffected, so check with providers for updates and sea conditions.