Due to the forecast Storm force 10 winds and the 6-meter swell, Thursday 20th and Friday 21st Scillonian III sailings have been cancelled for the safety and comfort of our passengers.

Passengers who were due to travel on these sailings can either transfer to this afternoon’s sailing, Wednesday 19th August, and seats will be allocated on a first come first served basis due to limited capacity.

The Scillonian III Passenger Ferry will depart at an earlier time today and will aim to leave St. Mary’s at 16.00 due to the deteriorating weather conditions; we ask all passengers due to travel today to check-in as early as possible. To assist this, we will be opening check-in from 14:30.  Please be aware that the ship will be returning to the Albert Pier in Penzance

Alternatively, passengers can transfer to either Saturday or Sunday sailings and a member of our customer services team will be in touch to discuss your options.

Please note – due to increased capacity, all sailings will be busy and due to the nature of our operations, social distancing between passengers and employees will not always be possible. We do require passengers to wear a face covering and remain seated for the entire journey.

Due to the weather conditions and increased capacity there will be no catering facilities onboard.

At this time our phone lines are extremely busy but please do contact our travel centres on 01736 334220 and a member will support you with further help and advice. If your telephone enquiry does not relate to travel over the next 3 days we kindly ask that you call back at a later time

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.