Due to the forecast gale and over 5-meter swell, Thursday 24th September Scillonian III sailings have been cancelled for the safety and comfort of our passengers.

Friday’s sailing will now depart at a later time of 11am. Passengers who were due to travel on Thursday’s sailing will automatically be transferred to Friday 25th September, sailings.

Friday 25th September departure times:

Departing Penzance to St. Mary’s: 11:00

Departing St. Mary’s to Penzance: 16:30

Check-in will close 30 minutes prior to the above departure times.

Please note –We do require passengers to wear a face covering and remain seated for the entire journey.

Passengers Travelling on a Day Trip Ticket

Due to Friday’s sea conditions and the later departure from Penzance, regrettably this sailing is not suitable for those travelling on a day trip ticket. We will contact you to reschedule or to provide a refund.

At this time, our phone lines are extremely busy but please do contact our travel centres on 01736 334220 and a member will support you with further help and advice. If your telephone enquiry does not relate to travel over the next 3 days, we kindly ask that you call back at a later time

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.