Due to the forecast strong gale force winds and 5-meter swell, Tuesday 25th August Scillonian III sailing has been cancelled for the safety and comfort of our passengers.

Passengers who were due to travel on these sailings have automatically been transferred to an alternative sailing on Wednesday 26th August.

Scillonian III will depart Penzance at 09.15 and return at 16.30 on Wednesday.  Check-in will close 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.

Affected passengers who wish to travel at another time or are unable to travel on Wednesday are advised to contact our Travel Centre on 01736 334220 to discuss their options.

Please note – due to increased capacity, Wednesday’s sailings will be busy and due to the nature of our operations, social distancing between passengers and employees will not always be possible. We do require passengers to wear a face covering and remain seated for the entire journey.

Due to the weather conditions and increased capacity there will be no catering facilities onboard.

At this time our phone lines are extremely busy -if your telephone enquiry does not relate to travel over the next 3 days we kindly ask that you call back at a later time

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.