The weather forecast is indicating the likelihood of rough sea conditions for Monday 25th of July 2022.

We would like to advise that Monday’s sailings could be uncomfortable and are not suitable for those travelling on a day trip.

Although no decision has been made to cancel the sailings, passengers who have already booked are entitled to a refund or to transfer their travel to another day.

Our Passenger Relations Team have contacted all day trip passengers this morning, Sunday 24th July, and have offered various travel options. For those that we haven’t spoken with, voicemail messages have been left and we will try again.

Our telephone lines are closed on Sunday’s, if you decide not to travel on Monday a member of staff will call you after check-in has closed to assist you with travel options.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts and on our Twitter travel updates page and website.