Due to the predicted deteriorating weather forecast for the week ahead, we would like to advise all passengers booked to travel this week to transfer to tomorrow’s sailing, Tuesday 31st October 2023. The weather forecast for the rest of the week continues with high seas and windy conditions, which could result in scheduled sailings later in the week being cancelled. All day trips are cancelled and all passengers will receive a refund.

Due to tide times, the timings for Tuesday 31st October’s sailings are as follows:

Scillonian III will depart Penzance at 10:15 (arriving approximately 13:00). Check in will open at 09:00 and close at 09:45.

Scillonian III will depart St Mary’s at 14:30 (arriving approximately 17:15). Check in will open at 13:15 and close at 14:00.

For passengers wishing to transfer their sailing please contact our Passenger Relations Team on 01736 334220 where we will be able to support you with further help and advice. If your inquiry does not relate to travel this week, please call back later.

We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please keep an eye out for updates via email, our text alerts, on our website and Twitter travel update pages.