Locals’ Offer 2018
Make 2018 the year you connect to the Isles of Scilly.
The first place summer arrives in England – and the last place that it leaves – the five inhabited islands of St Mary’s, St Martin’s, Bryher, Tresco and St Agnes on Scilly all boast crystal-clear turquoise seas surrounding long white sandy beaches.
We are delighted to announce the launch of a 2018 Locals’ Offer for day trip sailings to the Isles of Scilly, enabling residents of Cornwall and Devon to save over 40% on the standard brochure fare.
Following the huge success of our Locals’ Offers which ran last summer and autumn, we are extending the deal for 2018 from March – October, for day trips *(terms apply).
This means people living in the Devon and Cornwall postcode areas can enjoy a day trip like no other to the destination on their doorstep, enabling the people living closest to the stunning Isles of Scilly to visit for less, as part of our ongoing commitment at Isles of Scilly Travel to supporting the communities we serve and work within.
Anyone living in Cornwall and Devon, is eligible to book a heavily reduced day sailing ticket to Scilly on day trip sailings throughout March-October 2018.
You’ll set sail from Penzance on the Scillonian III and soak up the spectacular sight of the Cornish coastline, spotting landmarks like the world-renowned open air Minack Theatre, the famous Porthcurno cove and the Land’s End peninsula, before the breathtaking archipelago itself comes into view.
Having arrived on Scilly around midday, you can enjoy an afternoon exploring the islands before one last chance to see the islands from the sea as you return to the mainland at the end of a memorable day. Visit a couple of our suggested day trip itineraries here.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
TO CONNECT TO SCILLY CALL 01736 334220 QUOTING ‘Local18’
Devon & Cornwall
On all day trip sailings during the months of March – October, excluding travel on Saturdays, key events and bank holidays
Adults £25pp return
Children £15pp return
Infants £10pp return
1hr before departure
Can be booked for an additional cost
Call 01736 334220 quoting ‘Local18’
2018 Locals’ Offer Fares
Infant (under 2)
2h 45 min each way
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for new day trip bookings on Scillonian III only
- Offer applies on all day trip sailings during the month of March to November
- Exclusions apply on Saturday sailings and during Bank Holidays and peak periods around event weekend such as Gig Weekend (2nd -8th May), May Bank Holiday ( 25th- 28th May), August Bank Holiday (24th-27th August)
- No refunds will be offered for bookings already made
- Local18 must be quoted at the time of booking and is not valid on any other discounted travel rates
- Must be a full time resident living in the Devon & Cornwall postcode areas- proof of residency will be required on collection of tickets. Failure to provide a utility bill with proof of an address and photographic ID will void the locals offer fare.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts.
- Offer must be booked by calling the Travel Centre on 01736 334220 and quoting Local18, and will not be available for booking online.
- Normal travel T&C’s Apply and can be found at islesofscilly-travel.co.uk/plan-your-trip/terms-and-conditions/
A day out to remember
Luggage allowance for day trips
Skybus and Fly+Sail ticket Day trips
1 x Cabin luggage
- Small bag
- 30cm x 15cm x 15cm
- Coat, small camera, binoculars or book
Scillonian day trips
1 x Hand luggage
- Max 5Kg per bag
- 40cm x 55xm x 20cm
Day trip ideas
A day trip to Scilly needn’t cost cost you more than visiting a family attraction on the mainland- make it the highlight of your holiday or, if you’re a local, it’s a perfect day off.
There are a thousand ways to spend a day on Scilly- far more than we’ve room to mention here. But if you’d like some more inspiration, you’ll find our Isles of Scilly Day Trip Guide is packed with ideas, itineraries and schedules… and it’s yours, free of charge- just click the link below.
One thing: when you get back, remember to send us an email or a tweet, and tell us what you liked best.